We translate clinical trial documentation for Clinical Research Organizations across more than 100 language groups
– quickly, accurately, and with an expertise based on almost 50 years of producing IRB-compliant translations.
The Challenges We Address
We specialize in complex, multi-language Patient Consent packages.
- Projects that require dedicated and experienced project management.
- Projects that need timely delivery – available when promised on a consistent basis.
- Projects that need to be done right the first time – without a lot of back and fort
- Projects that are expertly formatted and ready to go when delivered
Click here for a list of some of the common document types we translate.
How We Work
Every Clinical Trial project is assigned a dedicated project manager with many years of experience in clinical trials.
Every project is given a clear and accurate target completion date.
Clients can communicate with their Project Manager on the status of their project at any time.
We use the leading translation portal technology.
Why Work With DTS?
Our global teams specialize in Clinical Trial Translations.
- Our project teams understand the timing, accuracy and budget realities of these type of projects.
- We’ve translated over five thousand clinical trial-related document packages for over fifty life science companies in the last 2 years alone.
“I have had the experience of working with the DTS Team for translation needs over a span of 16 years. DTS always provided top quality and 100% accuracy on all translated documents. The DTS Team is always professional and go to great lengths to meet all timelines.
I highly recommend DTS for all your translation needs.”
Therese Allen, WCG IRB See more testimonials